Bullish Case: APD's hydrogen and ESG initiatives could align with green energy trends, driving long-term value despite short-term volatility.


Bearish Case: High valuation, bearish AI forecast, and recent negative earnings revision suggest downside risk could prevail in the near term.


Potential Outcomes: Probability of short-term decline following earnings cut: 65%. Chance of medium-term recovery on ESG and hydrogen: 35%.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


Air Products & Chemicals Forecast

APD        Air Products & Chemicals
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with APD



GPRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GPRE]  Green Plains (0.89)


NTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTR]  Nutrien (0.86)


ADM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ADM]  Archer Daniels Midland (0.85)


SAVE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SAVE]  Spirit Airlines (0.85)


RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RILY]  B. Riley Financial (0.85)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to APD



GT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GT]  Goodyear Tire & Rubber (0.0)


IYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IYT]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Transportation (0.0)


BSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BSY]  Bentley Systems (-0.01)


RDW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RDW]  Redwire (-0.01)


JANX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JANX]  Janux Therapeutics (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against APD



CRWD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRWD]  Crowdstrike (-0.8)


IDT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IDT]  IDT Corp. - (-0.81)


WING Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WING]  Wingstop (-0.83)


GEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GEO]  Geo Group (-0.87)


EVER Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EVER]  EverQuote (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!