Bullish Case: ASAN's solid Q2 revenue growth and insider buying suggest confidence, outweighing the underperformance from the 2021 peak.


Bearish Case: Persisting profitability issues, trading 82% below peak, and recent 16% drop on macroeconomic concerns indicate market skepticism.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance ASAN's revenue growth and insider buying may uplift; 30% likely ongoing profit struggles dampen prices; 15% volatility chance.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


January 30, 2024


Asana Forecast

[ASAN]  Asana
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with ASAN Forecasts + Trading Strategies







ASAN Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ASAN



AI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AI]  C3.ai (0.78)


ZUO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZUO]  Zuora (0.71)


LZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LZ]  LegalZoom.com (0.71)


ACVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ACVA]  ACV Auctions (0.68)


MVIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MVIS]  Microvision (0.66)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ASAN



BTCM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BTCM]  BIT Mining Ltd - (0.0)


ADP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ADP]  Automatic Data Processing (-0.0)


ATSG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ATSG]  Air Transport Services (-0.0)


PNC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PNC]  PNC Financial Services (0.0)


MU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MU]  Micron Technology (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ASAN



CB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CB]  Chubb (-0.46)


ARCH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARCH]  Arch Resources (-0.5)


HIBB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HIBB]  Hibbett Sports (-0.51)


ABBV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ABBV]  Abbvie (-0.54)


ARLP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARLP]  Alliance Resource (-0.6)


ASAN News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent ASAN News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!