BTC Forecast


Bullish Case: Institutional adoption grows post-ETF approvals, and favorable macro trends continue. Positive price action driven by dip-buying by ETFs and reduced supply from regulated liquidity sources.


Bearish Case: Mount Gox repayments and governmental BTC sales increase supply, while macroeconomic uncertainties and high implied volatility lead to further selling pressure.


Potential Outcomes: 52% chance of BTC modest recovery to $65k by September 2024 driven by ETF inflows; 35% chance of extended downturn to $49k due to Mt. Gox and regulatory actions; 13% chance of sharp rebound past $75k by end of year.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 07, 2024


Bitcoin Forecast

BTC      Bitcoin

4 Day Price Forecast + Historical Performance.  Video Tutorial: Trade Smarter With Helium's AI Forecasts

9 Day Price Forecast + Historical Performance.  Video Tutorial: Trade Smarter With Helium's AI Forecasts

20 Day Price Forecast + Historical Performance.  Video Tutorial: Trade Smarter With Helium's AI Forecasts

36 Day Price Forecast + Historical Performance.  Video Tutorial: Trade Smarter With Helium's AI Forecasts

49 Day Price Forecast + Historical Performance.  Video Tutorial: Trade Smarter With Helium's AI Forecasts

69 Day Price Forecast + Historical Performance.  Video Tutorial: Trade Smarter With Helium's AI Forecasts

99 Day Price Forecast + Historical Performance.  Video Tutorial: Trade Smarter With Helium's AI Forecasts












Correlated Digital Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with BTC



ETH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ETH  Ethereum (0.97)



Uncorrelated Digital Assets

Assets with little price relationship to BTC



ETH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ETH  Ethereum (0.97)



Anticorrelated Digital Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against BTC



ETH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ETH  Ethereum (0.97)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with BTC


 Ask any question about BTC!