Bullish Case: MMYT's proven resilience with significant long-term price gains suggests strength; an AI bullish forecast hints at optimism despite recent backlash and legal woes.


Bearish Case: Recent negative sentiment on social media, legal challenges, and low trading volumes suggest investor skepticism; potential for continued flat or downward trend.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of sideways movement given flat historical and AI forecasts; 25% chance of rally on AI optimism; 15% dip on social/legal headwinds.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 17, 2024


MakeMyTrip Forecast

MMYT        MakeMyTrip
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MMYT



CLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CLS]  Celestica (0.99)


NTNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTNX]  Nutanix (0.98)


WDC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WDC]  Western Digital (0.98)


MOD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MOD]  Modine Manufacturing (0.98)


INFA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [INFA]  Informatica (0.98)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MMYT



PEG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PEG]  Public Service Enterprise (0.0)


UAA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UAA]  Under Armour (-0.0)


RH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RH]  RH - (0.0)


BG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BG]  Bunge (0.01)


KR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KR]  Kroger (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MMYT



SPWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPWR]  Sunpower (-0.94)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVXY]  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.95)


PFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PFE]  Pfizer (-0.95)


AMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMC]  AMC Entertainment (-0.96)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.96)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!