OLLI Forecast


Bullish Case: OLLI's resilience in a rocky retail landscape, modest price stabilization, and steady, above-average year-over-year growth positions it well for recovery, especially considering its 43.3% rise from two years ago.


Bearish Case: Recent insider sales, a slightly overvalued P/E ratio, and a concerning historical price decline of 24.9% from five years ago suggest possible overvaluation and impending corrections.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance OLLI remains range-bound with potential for modest gains. 20% likelihood of bullish breakout if consumer spending surges. 10% risk of drop if market reassesses valuation.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 01, 2024


Ollies Bargain Outlet Forecast

OLLI        Ollies Bargain Outlet
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with OLLI



AJG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AJG  Arthur J. Gallagher (0.72)


CME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CME  CME (0.65)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FTI  TechnipFMC (0.64)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YCS  ProShares UltraShort Yen (0.63)


DAKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DAKT  Daktronics (0.62)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to OLLI



VWO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VWO  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets (-0.0)


EFX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EFX  Equifax (0.0)


XYL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XYL  Xylem (-0.0)


W Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   W  Wayfair (-0.0)


AON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AON  Aon plc. - (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against OLLI



DIOD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DIOD  Diodes (-0.63)


EXAS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EXAS  Exact Sciences (-0.63)


FXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FXY  Invesco CurrencyShares Japanese Yen (-0.64)


MAA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MAA  Mid-America Apartment Communities (-0.65)


CAG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CAG  Conagra Brands (-0.68)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with OLLI


 Ask any question about OLLI!