Bullish Case: OXM's historical data shows resilience with significant recovery from past setbacks. Q4 revenue growth projections and stable analyst estimates signal solid fundamentals ahead of earnings.


Bearish Case: Recent downward trend in OXM's weekly price action, alongside the AI's neutral price forecast and mean-reverting behavior, suggests limited upside potential and caution.


Potential Outcomes: Earnings beat with 50% likelihood triggering a rally; 30% chance of earnings miss causing dip; 20% chance of in-line results leading to little change.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 05, 2024


Oxford Industries Forecast

OXM        Oxford Industries
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)










Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with OXM



TNDM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TNDM  Tandem Diabetes Care (0.88)


RVLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RVLV  Revolve (0.82)


XLP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XLP  Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR (0.82)


KR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KR  Kroger (0.82)


DOC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DOC  Physicians Realty (0.82)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to OXM



QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QID  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.0)


CPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CPS  Cooper-Standard (-0.0)


VOD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VOD  Vodafone (-0.0)


PSQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PSQ  ProShares Short QQQ (0.0)


PATH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PATH  UiPath (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against OXM



WMT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WMT  Walmart (-0.56)


TDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TDS  Telephone And Data Systems (-0.57)


CANE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CANE  Teucrium Sugar (-0.57)


CQP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CQP  Cheniere Energy (-0.66)


UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUUU  Energy Fuels (-0.72)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with OXM


 Ask me any question!