Bullish Case: PAYC's strong year-end financial results, evident growth in revenue and recurring revenues, and increased institutional interest are potential drivers for stock appreciation.


Bearish Case: High price-to-book ratio, significant decline from two-year highs, and potential overvaluation concerns could weigh heavily on PAYC's stock performance.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of mild recovery driven by solid fundamentals; 35% chance of further decline due to valuation concerns; 5% probability of significant upside surprise if new market opportunities are capitalized upon.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 05, 2024


Paycom Software Forecast

PAYC        Paycom Software
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PAYC



WHR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WHR]  Whirlpool (0.93)


GDOT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GDOT]  Green Dot (0.91)


AMRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMRC]  Ameresco (0.89)


QCLN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QCLN]  First Trust Nasdaq Clean Edge Green Energy Index (0.89)


MLCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MLCO]  Melco Resorts & Entertainment (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PAYC



VLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VLY]  Valley National Bancorp (-0.0)


OIH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OIH]  VanEck Vectors Oil Services (-0.0)


BRKR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BRKR]  Bruker (0.01)


SWK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SWK]  Stanley Black & Decker (0.01)


BSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BSY]  Bentley Systems (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PAYC



TW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TW]  Tradeweb Markets (-0.83)


AJG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AJG]  Arthur J. Gallagher (-0.84)


CBOE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CBOE]  Cboe Global Markets (-0.84)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.85)


LOPE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LOPE]  Grand Canyon Education (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!