TTEK Forecast


Bullish Case: Tetra Tech's recent contract wins, such as the $400M USAID deal, and ongoing focus on sustainability projects position them for strong revenue growth.


Bearish Case: Reduced institutional investment, potential market skepticism, and high implied volatility suggest downward pressure amid recent insider activities and market uncertainties.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of growth from contract wins; 30% chance of decline due to reduced institutional investment; 10% chance of a balanced scenario with offsetting growth and declines.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 15, 2024


Tetra Tech Forecast

TTEK        Tetra Tech
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: TRENDING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with TTEK



XLI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XLI  Industrial Select Sector SPDR (0.91)


CMI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMI  Cummins (0.91)


XLB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XLB  Active Trust - Materials Select Sector SPDR (0.9)


PAVE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PAVE  Global X Funds - Global X U.S. Infrastructure Development (0.89)


XHB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XHB  SPDR Homebuilders (0.89)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to TTEK



MDLZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MDLZ  Mondelez International (0.0)


NVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NVS  Novartis (0.0)


AAPL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AAPL  Apple (-0.0)


KWEB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KWEB  KraneShares CSI China Internet (-0.0)


MAG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MAG  MAG Silver (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against TTEK



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.84)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.85)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.87)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.87)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.88)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with TTEK


 Ask any question about TTEK!