Bullish Case: Institutional buying and new strategic initiatives may positively impact WBA's performance, presenting upside potential against current negative sentiment.


Bearish Case: Persistent negative performance, recent asset sales, and dividend concerns suggest WBA may continue facing downward pressure and volatility.


Potential Outcomes: Upcoming Q2 report may clarify direction: 60% chance earnings disappoint, pushing stock lower; 30% chance new strategies impress, lifting stock; 10% chance of unexpected catalyst.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 27, 2024


Walgreens Boots Alliance Forecast

WBA        Walgreens Boots Alliance
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with WBA



LEG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LEG]  Leggett & Platt (0.92)


FXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FXY]  Invesco CurrencyShares Japanese Yen (0.91)


CSIQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CSIQ]  Canadian Solar (0.91)


BIIB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BIIB]  Biogen (0.91)


NVRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NVRO]  Nevro (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to WBA



XLRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XLRE]  Real Estate Select Sector SPDR (-0.0)


NCLH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NCLH]  Norwegian Cruise Line (0.0)


VIRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VIRT]  Virtu Financial (0.0)


CMPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CMPS]  Compass Pathways (0.0)


ZSL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZSL]  ProShares UltraShort Silver (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against WBA



DXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXJ]  WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity (-0.85)


LBRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LBRT]  Liberty Oilfield Services (-0.88)


AJG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AJG]  Arthur J. Gallagher (-0.9)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [YCS]  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.91)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FTI]  TechnipFMC (-0.92)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!