Bullish Case: Consistent dividends, strategic acquisitions, and recent insider buying imply potential for share price recovery and stability against sector volatility.


Bearish Case: High payout ratio, selling by Adage Capital, and a downward trend in share price suggest continued uncertainty and potential underperformance.


Potential Outcomes: 45% chance of gradual recovery via dividends and insider confidence. 30% risk of further decline from market pressures. 25% likelihood of sideways movement, sustained by dividends.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 06, 2024


Agree Realty Forecast

ADC        Agree Realty
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ADC



BEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BEP  Brookfield Renewable (0.94)


AES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AES  AES (0.94)


AY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AY  Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (0.93)


JACK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JACK  Jack In The Box (0.92)


BCE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BCE  BCE (0.91)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ADC



BXMT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BXMT  Blackstone Mortgage (0.0)


IGV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IGV  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector (-0.0)


LQDA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LQDA  Liquidia (-0.0)


DOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DOW  Dow (-0.0)


LOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LOW  Lowe's Cos. (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ADC



TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.83)


IMO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IMO  Imperial Oil (-0.84)


TYO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TYO  Direxion Daily 7-10 Year Treasury Bear 3X Shares (-0.86)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YCS  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.87)


EUO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EUO  ProShares UltraShort Euro (-0.88)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ADC


 Ask me any question!