Bullish Case: Amphenol's robust acquisition strategy, expansion into wireless technology, strong historical performance, and institutional interest suggest continued growth.


Bearish Case: With the recent insider selling and valuation premium, there is a risk of correction if the market reassesses long-term profitability.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance bullish trend on acquisitions, tech expansion. 30% bearish if market reevaluates on insider selling. 5% flat due to high P/E ratio.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 14, 2024


Amphenol Forecast

[APH]  Amphenol
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with APH Forecasts + Trading Strategies







APH Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with APH



AMSC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMSC]  American Superconductor (0.96)


ITT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ITT]  ITT (0.96)


RPM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RPM]  RPM International (0.95)


QUAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QUAL]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor (0.95)


WDAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WDAY]  Workday (0.95)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to APH



IAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IAC]  IAC InterActiveCorp. (-0.0)


UAA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UAA]  Under Armour (0.01)


MTW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MTW]  Manitowoc Co. (-0.01)


ENVX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ENVX]  Enovix (-0.01)


DUK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DUK]  Duke Energy (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against APH



VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.92)


PSQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PSQ]  ProShares Short QQQ (-0.93)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.93)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.94)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.94)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!