ARCH Forecast


Bullish Case: Strong industrial demand, improving financial metrics, and a positive market sentiment indicate potential growth. ARCH’s mean-reverting nature suggests potential recovery from recent declines.


Bearish Case: Declining coal prices, competitive pressures, global shift to renewables, and regulatory challenges could harm ARCH’s demand and profitability.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance of moderate increase due to demand and financials, 30% decline from regulatory and market shifts, 15% stagnation amid mixed signals. Forecasts refined by historical data and current implied volatility trends.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 06, 2024


Arch Resources Forecast

ARCH      Arch Resources
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ARCH



AMR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMR  Alta Mesa Resources (0.91)


X Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   X  United States Steel (0.85)


ESTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ESTC  Elastic (0.84)


AFRM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AFRM  Affirm (0.83)


AMGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMGN  AMGEN (0.82)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ARCH



OLN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OLN  Olin (0.0)


JANX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JANX  Janux Therapeutics (0.0)


SG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SG  Sweetgreen (-0.01)


VIPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIPS  Vipshop (0.01)


SRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRE  Sempra Energy (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ARCH



FNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FNV  Franco-Nevada (-0.79)


GDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GDS  GDS (-0.79)


WB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WB  Weibo (-0.8)


AEE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AEE  Ameren (-0.8)


LAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LAC  Lithium Americas (-0.82)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ARCH


 Ask any question about ARCH!