Bullish Case: ASML's sustained long-term growth, current neutral AI forecast, and recent substantial gains over 60 days and a month indicate underlying strength and momentum, suggesting potential for continued appreciation.


Bearish Case: With a price to book ratio of 24.4, elevated market valuations, recent slight weekly drop, and flat options term structure, there is risk of market correction or profit-taking.


Potential Outcomes: Given Helium's higher AI volatility forecast, potential outcomes include: slight near-term increase (63% chance), reflective of a neutral AI forecast; or minimal movement to moderate pullback (37% chance) due to mixed signals.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 17, 2024


New York Shares Forecast

[ASML]  New York Shares
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)


Sort By:                     




Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ASML



BOTZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BOTZ]  Global X Funds Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelli (0.89)


EFX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EFX]  Equifax (0.88)


OSCR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OSCR]  Oscar Health (0.88)


CARG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CARG]  CarGurus (0.87)


TXRH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TXRH]  Texas Roadhouse (0.86)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ASML



CSIQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CSIQ]  Canadian Solar (-0.0)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.0)


FVRR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FVRR]  Fiverr (0.0)


VUZI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VUZI]  Vuzix (-0.0)


WBA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WBA]  Walgreens Boots Alliance (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ASML



SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.7)


XOM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XOM]  Exxon Mobil (-0.7)


TWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TWM]  ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 (-0.71)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.72)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.74)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!