Bullish Case: Boeing's effective crisis management and resolution of quality issues could restore confidence, leading to resumed deliveries and stock recovery.


Bearish Case: Persistent production issues and quality failures, coupled with FAA scrutiny and supplier lawsuits, point to a challenging outlook for Boeing.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance bearing quality issues persist, impacting stock. 30% likelihood of operational improvements restoring trust. 10% possibility of unexpected positive catalyst.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


Boeing Forecast

[BA]  Boeing
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with BA Forecasts + Trading Strategies







BA Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with BA



BERY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BERY]  Berry (0.74)


EMN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EMN]  Eastman Chemical (0.74)


ARKK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARKK]  ARK Innovation (0.73)


JMIA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JMIA]  Jumia Technologies Ag (0.73)


FIVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FIVN]  Five9 (0.73)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to BA



MNKD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MNKD]  Mannkind (0.0)


ERX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ERX]  Direxion Daily Energy Bull 2X Shares (0.0)


VEEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VEEV]  Veeva Systems (-0.0)


HP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HP]  Helmerich & Payne (0.0)


PBF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PBF]  PBF Energy (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against BA



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.65)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.67)


TWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TWM]  ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 (-0.7)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.7)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.71)


BA News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent BA News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!