Bullish Case: Strong earnings growth, positive analyst sentiment, and economic indicators favoring consumer spending suggest BURL's upward trajectory may continue.


Bearish Case: Recent price dip, insider selling, and high volatility indicate potential overvaluation and downside risk in BURL's share price.


Potential Outcomes: BURL has a 60% chance of price rise following earnings growth and analyst upgrades. A 30% likelihood exists of price correction due to high volatility. 10% chance of neutral movement reflecting market uncertainty.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 04, 2024


Burlington Stores Forecast

BURL        Burlington Stores
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with BURL



VGK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VGK  Vanguard FTSE Europe (0.92)


DKS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DKS  Dicks Sporting Goods (0.91)


CNI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNI  Canadian National Railway (0.91)


EWC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EWC  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI Canada (0.91)


LAMR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LAMR  Lamar Advertising (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to BURL



EVRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EVRG  Evergy (-0.0)


NWL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NWL  Newell Brands (-0.0)


EL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EL  Estee Lauder Cos. (0.0)


SAND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAND  Sandstorm Gold (0.0)


UL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UL  Unilever (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against BURL



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.84)


DOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DOG  ProShares Short Dow30 (-0.84)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRS  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.86)


REK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   REK  ProShares Short Real Estate (-0.86)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with BURL


 Ask me any question!