Bullish Case: Strategic broadband expansion and acquisition pursuits could drive growth. Current price near historical mean, indicating potential for reversal and positive momentum.


Bearish Case: Recent downgrades, Q4 misses, and high price to book ratio suggest looming valuation adjustment. Short-term price history indicates continued investor pessimism.


Potential Outcomes: 25% chance of growth from broadband initiatives, reflected in recent increased stakes by some investors; 40% chance of continued decline due to analyst downgrades; 35% likelihood of sideways movement as market digests Q4 results and potential Altice acquisition.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 19, 2024


Charter Communications Forecast

CHTR        Charter Communications
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CHTR



EQNR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EQNR]  Equinor ASA - (0.87)


XPEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XPEV]  XPeng (0.86)


FNGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FNGR]  FingerMotion (0.82)


WW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WW]  WW International (0.82)


EQT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EQT]  EQT (0.78)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CHTR



LYB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LYB]  LyondellBasell Industries (-0.0)


HIMX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HIMX]  Himax (0.0)


GRPN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GRPN]  Groupon (0.0)


PBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PBR]  Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. Petrobras (-0.01)


RDFN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RDFN]  Redfin (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CHTR



DIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DIS]  Walt Disney (-0.8)


SKYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SKYT]  SkyWater Technology (-0.81)


TGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TGT]  Target (-0.81)


FATE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FATE]  Fate Therapeutics (-0.89)


PI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PI]  Impinj (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!