Bullish Case: Recent revenue growth, buyback plans, and strategic partnerships posit upside for XPOF amidst bearish sentiment. Implied volatility peaks may signal investor uncertainty, providing entry for volatility trading strategies.


Bearish Case: Ongoing investigations, class action lawsuits, and a significant recent decline from the previous year's highs suggest underlying issues that may continue to pressure XPOF stock.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of recovery on execution of growth plans; 30% likelihood of additional decline from investigations; 20% chance of market factors influencing the stock, reflecting broader sentiment.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


Xponential Fitness Forecast

XPOF        Xponential Fitness
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with XPOF



DQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DQ  Daqo New Energy (0.94)


SKIN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SKIN  Beauty Health Company (The) (0.91)


REPX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   REPX  Riley Exploration Permian (0.91)


ZTO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZTO  ZTO Express (Cayman) (0.91)


FNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FNV  Franco-Nevada (0.91)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to XPOF



TSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TSN  Tyson Foods (-0.0)


TSCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TSCO  Tractor Supply (0.0)


NE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NE  Noble (-0.01)


ETR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ETR  Entergy (-0.01)


MRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MRO  Marathon Oil (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against XPOF



AMR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMR  Alta Mesa Resources (-0.88)


TAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TAL  TAL Education (-0.88)


ESTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ESTC  Elastic (-0.88)


X Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   X  United States Steel (-0.89)


PDD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PDD  Pinduoduo (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with XPOF


 Ask me any question!