Bullish Case: EA's positive long-term return trend and current low implied volatility suggest strong fundamentals and a stable outlook. Recent price recovery and bullish risk skew indicate underlying market confidence.


Bearish Case: Insider sales and a neutral AI price forecast imply caution, while low trading volume and mean reversion hint at limited upward momentum.


Potential Outcomes: EA's stability offers a 60% chance of continued recovery, countered by a 40% chance of downside from market events or disappointing product launches.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


Electronic Arts Forecast

[EA]  Electronic Arts
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)





Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with EA



WM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WM]  Waste Management (0.88)


MSFT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MSFT]  Microsoft (0.84)


RMBS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RMBS]  Rambus (0.83)


ROM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ROM]  ProShares Ultra Technology (0.82)


RSG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RSG]  Republic Services (0.81)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to EA



NUGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NUGT]  Direxion Daily Gold Miners Index Bull 2X S (-0.0)


HES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HES]  Hess (0.0)


SIMO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIMO]  Silicon Motion Technology (0.0)


VLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VLY]  Valley National Bancorp (-0.0)


EQNR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EQNR]  Equinor ASA - (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against EA



NFG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NFG]  National Fuel Gas (-0.69)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.7)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.76)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.77)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.79)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!