Bullish Case: 89bio's pegozafermin gains PRIME status, indicating strong regulatory confidence; insider buying and analyst upgrades suggest high conviction in future growth prospects.


Bearish Case: With ETNB's recent price mean reversion and trading -30.1% from a year ago amid a competitive environment, there remains significant risk of underperformance.


Potential Outcomes: 50% probability of continued growth on PRIME status and successful Phase III trials; 25% chance of stalling if competing drugs outperform; 25% probability of decline on negative trial outcomes.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


89bio Forecast

ETNB        89bio
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ETNB



AKRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AKRO]  Akero Therapeutics (0.92)


MLI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MLI]  Mueller Industries (0.87)


NEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NEP]  NextEra Energy (0.85)


XFOR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XFOR]  X4 Pharmaceuticals (0.85)


NTLA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTLA]  Intellia Therapeutics (0.85)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ETNB



EH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EH]  EHang Holdings Ltd - (0.0)


UNM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UNM]  Unum (0.0)


CPG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CPG]  Crescent Point Energy (-0.01)


CENX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CENX]  Century Aluminum (-0.01)


SABR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SABR]  Sabre (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ETNB



CME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CME]  CME (-0.76)


LBRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LBRT]  Liberty Oilfield Services (-0.76)


AMGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMGN]  AMGEN (-0.77)


DHT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DHT]  DHT (-0.77)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.78)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!