FIS Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: FIS shows strong fundamentals and growth potential with positive analyst expectations and partnership advantages. The current implied volatility structure supports potential upside.


Bearish Case: FIS faces challenges from recent data breaches, historical price declines, and high volatility risks. Market uncertainties and stock depreciation trends may inhibit growth.


Potential Outcomes: 35% chance: stock appreciates driven by positive analyst sentiment and strategic actions. 40% chance: stock continues to decline due to ongoing challenges and market pressures. 25% chance: volatility impacts unpredictable outcomes.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 21, 2024


Fidelity National Information Services Forecast

FIS        Fidelity National Information Services
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with FIS



RSP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RSP  Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight (0.96)


FAS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FAS  Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3x Shares (0.96)


EWC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EWC  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI Canada (0.96)


DGRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DGRO  iShares Core Dividend Growth (0.96)


IWD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IWD  iShares Russell 1000 Value (0.96)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to FIS



LVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LVS  Las Vegas Sands (0.0)


SONY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SONY  Sony Group Corporation (0.0)


MAG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MAG  MAG Silver (0.0)


OTEX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OTEX  Open Text (0.01)


GT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GT  Goodyear Tire & Rubber (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against FIS



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.92)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.92)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.94)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.94)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with FIS


 Ask any question about FIS!