Bullish Case: Growing acceptance of Fluent (FLNT) in data-driven markets, with sustained interest from key industry players, suggests upward trajectory.


Bearish Case: Recent market volatility and competitive threats may undermine FLNT's growth, hinting at potential short-term underperformance.


Potential Outcomes: With a 60% chance, FLNT may see gradual growth due to positive industry tailwinds. However, a 40% probability suggests market headwinds could limit gains.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 07, 2024


Fluent Forecast

[FLNT]  Fluent
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with FLNT Forecasts + Trading Strategies







FLNT Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with FLNT



TNDM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TNDM]  Tandem Diabetes Care (0.88)


AES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AES]  AES (0.86)


WPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WPC]  W. P. Carey (0.86)


INCY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [INCY]  Incyte (0.85)


AA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AA]  Alcoa (0.84)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to FLNT



SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.0)


QYLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QYLD]  Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call (0.0)


BERY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BERY]  Berry (0.0)


AXON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AXON]  Axon Enterprise (0.0)


ARCT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARCT]  Arcturus Therapeutics (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against FLNT



RYAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RYAN]  Ryan Specialty (-0.71)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FTI]  TechnipFMC (-0.72)


OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OHI]  Omega Healthcare Investors (-0.72)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.76)


CANE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CANE]  Teucrium Sugar (-0.79)


FLNT News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent FLNT News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!