Bullish Case: GM's strong EV push, recent successes, and strategic investments in battery technology present a robust case for growth, supported by its expanding global footprint.


Bearish Case: Challenges from labor strikes, software issues, and competitive EV market pressures could impede GM's performance and investor sentiment.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance GM's EV strategy boosts the stock; 30% chance labor disputes affect operations; 10% risks from recalls or competitive market shifts.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


General Motors Forecast

[GM]  General Motors
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with GM Forecasts + Trading Strategies







GM Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with GM



TKR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TKR]  Timken (0.92)


DFS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DFS]  Discover Financial Services (0.87)


CMI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CMI]  Cummins (0.85)


TNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TNA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares (0.85)


AXL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AXL]  American Axle & Manufacturing (0.84)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to GM



MAG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MAG]  MAG Silver (-0.0)


AMED Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMED]  Amedisys (-0.0)


GPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GPS]  Gap (-0.0)


ANF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ANF]  Abercrombie & Fitch (-0.0)


VRTX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VRTX]  Vertex Pharmaceuticals (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against GM



DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.66)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.67)


TWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TWM]  ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 (-0.69)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.71)


REK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [REK]  ProShares Short Real Estate (-0.75)


GM News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent GM News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!