GUSH Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Recent strong recovery (38.3% in 90 days) and near-term rising implied volatility suggest momentum. Expected M&A activities in the sector could boost investor confidence and stock prices.


Bearish Case: GUSH has plummeted -99.1% over five years, indicating structural weaknesses. Bearish AI forecasts (-0.56%) with poor historical price correlation (-0.1) suggest potential further declines.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance of moderate recovery following sector consolidation, 25% likelihood of further depreciation amid negative sector news, 10% possibility of sharp gains from unexpected positive regulatory changes.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 24, 2024


Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Forecast

GUSH        Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod.
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with GUSH



STAA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   STAA  Staar Surgical (0.89)


HRL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HRL  Hormel Foods (0.86)


ESTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ESTA  Establishment Labs (0.84)


DVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DVN  Devon Energy (0.83)


FNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FNV  Franco-Nevada (0.83)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to GUSH



LYB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LYB  LyondellBasell Industries (-0.0)


UTZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UTZ  Utz Brands (-0.0)


HOOD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HOOD  Robinhood Markets (-0.0)


IRTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IRTC  iRhythm (0.0)


BA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BA  Boeing (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against GUSH



PDD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PDD  Pinduoduo (-0.77)


ESTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ESTC  Elastic (-0.77)


AFRM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AFRM  Affirm (-0.78)


IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONS  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (-0.81)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with GUSH


 Ask any question about GUSH!