Bullish Case: JPM's aggressive branch expansion and commitment to underserved areas suggest a strong growth trajectory against industry downswing.


Bearish Case: Insider sales and patent lawsuit risks hint at possible issues below the surface, potentially impacting JPM's stock negatively.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance branch expansion drives growth, 20% chance unresolved lawsuits create market distrust, 10% likelihood of negative impact from insider sales.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


JPMorgan Chase Forecast

[JPM]  JPMorgan Chase
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with JPM Forecasts + Trading Strategies







JPM Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with JPM



XHB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XHB]  SPDR Homebuilders (0.95)


ITOT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ITOT]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market (0.95)


PAVE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PAVE]  Global X Funds - Global X U.S. Infrastructure Development (0.95)


CSTM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CSTM]  Constellium SE (0.94)


IVV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IVV]  BTC iShares Core S&P 500 (0.94)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to JPM



CPG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CPG]  Crescent Point Energy (0.0)


WSC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WSC]  WillScot Mobile Mini (-0.0)


CIEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CIEN]  CIENA (0.0)


PAX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PAX]  Patria Investments Ltd (-0.0)


MGNI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MGNI]  Magnite (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against JPM



DOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DOG]  ProShares Short Dow30 (-0.91)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.92)


FAZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FAZ]  Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3x Shares (-0.93)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.94)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.94)


JPM News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent JPM News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!