KMB Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: KMB's new operating model promises to accelerate growth and productivity, reflecting in recent strategic sales and bullish analyst forecasts. Positive Helium Trades AI forecast aligns with a potentially undervalued stock, indicating near-term upside.


Bearish Case: Recent insider sales hint at potential lack of confidence from top executives. With a high price to book ratio and potential restructuring costs, fundamental concerns suggest downside risk.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance of upward movement based on restructuring benefits and Helium AI positivity; 35% chance of decline due to restructuring costs, high P/B, and insider sell-offs.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


Kimberly-Clark Forecast

KMB        Kimberly-Clark
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with KMB



D Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   D  Dominion Energy (0.87)


NEE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NEE  NextEra Energy (0.87)


CAG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CAG  Conagra Brands (0.86)


FLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FLO  Flowers Foods (0.86)


GIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GIS  General Mills (0.85)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to KMB



MFC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MFC  Manulife Financial (-0.0)


NAIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NAIL  Direxion Daily Homebuilders & Supplies Bull 3X Shares (0.0)


M Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   M  Macy's (0.0)


BA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BA  Boeing (0.0)


ULTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ULTA  Ulta Beauty (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against KMB



NFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NFE  New Fortress Energy (-0.73)


IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONS  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (-0.76)


LEU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LEU  Centrus Energy (-0.76)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (-0.78)


OLMA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OLMA  Olema Pharmaceuticals (-0.83)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with KMB


 Ask any question about KMB!