Bullish Case: KMPR's recent price upswing, exceeding earnings expectations, and ongoing institutional investments imply potential for continued upward momentum.


Bearish Case: Forecasts of declining revenue, insider selling, and market skepticism highlighted by low volatility may weigh on KMPR's future performance.


Potential Outcomes: [wtok.com] KMPR continues recent gains as investors digest positive earnings (30% probability). [marketbeat.com] Revenue forecasts drag on price (40% probability). [Medium] Insider selling causes decline (30% probability).


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 10, 2024


Kemper Forecast

[KMPR]  Kemper
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with KMPR Forecasts + Trading Strategies







KMPR Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with KMPR



FHN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FHN]  First Horizon (0.82)


PFF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PFF]  iShares Trust iShares Pre (0.82)


CFG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CFG]  Citizens Financial (0.82)


CENX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CENX]  Century Aluminum (0.81)


SYY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SYY]  Sysco (0.8)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to KMPR



BSX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BSX]  Boston Scientific (0.0)


CVRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CVRX]  CVRx (-0.0)


IDCC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IDCC]  Interdigital (-0.0)


SNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SNA]  Snap-on (-0.0)


TW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TW]  Tradeweb Markets (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against KMPR



DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.53)


RRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RRC]  Range Resources (-0.54)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.6)


OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OHI]  Omega Healthcare Investors (-0.61)


RELY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RELY]  Remitly (-0.72)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!