Bullish Case: Insider buying, recent positive mean reversion, and management changes may indicate a turn-around, with improved fundamentals driving MHLD growth.


Bearish Case: Long-term historical downtrend, recent negligible price changes, and mean reversion signal continued risk with no consistent growth catalysts in sight.


Potential Outcomes: Moderate bullish sentiment in the short term with a 60% likelihood, 30% probability of stability, and 10% chance of downturn due to unforeseen negative news.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 10, 2024


Maiden Forecast

MHLD        Maiden
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MHLD



SIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIL]  Global X Funds - Global X Silver Miners (0.78)


SILJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SILJ]  ETF Managers Group LLC - ETFMG Prime Junior Silver Miners (0.75)


JNUG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JNUG]  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bu (0.74)


AES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AES]  AES (0.74)


CAG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CAG]  Conagra Brands (0.71)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MHLD



TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (0.0)


SOFI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SOFI]  SoFi (0.0)


LAZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAZ]  Lazard (-0.0)


ATOS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ATOS]  Atossa Therapeutics (-0.0)


BOTZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BOTZ]  Global X Funds Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelli (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MHLD



YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [YCS]  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.62)


NTES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTES]  NetEase (-0.62)


ACGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ACGL]  Arch (-0.65)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.66)


TYO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TYO]  Direxion Daily 7-10 Year Treasury Bear 3X Shares (-0.68)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!