Bullish Case: Rising MSOS price with strong historical returns and Helium AI's slight bullish forecast suggests growth potential, especially with bullish risk outweighing bearish risk across all tenors.


Bearish Case: MSOS trading much below its two-year peak and recent weekly downturn indicate persisting downside risks amid high market volatility.


Potential Outcomes: MSOS moderate gain +0.59% (72% Helium odds) or slight decline due to market conditions (28%). Short-term movements likely driven by changing investor sentiment and industry dynamics.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 16, 2024


Advisorshares Trust - AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis Forecast

[MSOS]  Advisorshares Trust - AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: TRENDING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with MSOS Forecasts + Trading Strategies







MSOS Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MSOS



JXN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JXN]  Jackson Financial (0.74)


CDW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CDW]  CDW (0.71)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (0.71)


OWL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OWL]  Blue Owl (0.71)


ESTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ESTC]  Elastic (0.71)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MSOS



LI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LI]  Li Auto (-0.0)


SII Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SII]  Sprott (0.0)


PEGA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PEGA]  Pegasystems (-0.0)


WSC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WSC]  WillScot Mobile Mini (0.0)


RBLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RBLX]  Roblox Corporation - (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MSOS



FNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FNV]  Franco-Nevada (-0.65)


PNW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PNW]  Pinnacle West (-0.67)


ZTO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZTO]  ZTO Express (Cayman) (-0.67)


GIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GIS]  General Mills (-0.67)


VUZI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VUZI]  Vuzix (-0.7)


MSOS News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent MSOS News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!