Bullish Case: NGG's expansive infrastructure investments indicate a growth trajectory, supported by strategic projects and regulated market advantages, bolstering long-term prospects.


Bearish Case: Potential regulatory changes and infrastructural challenges could disrupt NGG's ambitious expansion, affecting financial stability and customer satisfaction.


Potential Outcomes: 68% chance of growth from infrastructure investments and strategic projects. 25% risk of setback from regulatory headwinds. 7% chance of technical or operational disruptions.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 27, 2024


National Grid Forecast

NGG        National Grid
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with NGG



BND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BND]  Vanguard Total Bond Market (0.89)


PPL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PPL]  PPL (0.88)


MBB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MBB]  BTC iShares MBS (0.88)


BLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BLV]  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Long-Term Bond (0.85)


EXR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EXR]  Extra Space Storage (0.85)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to NGG



LOGI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LOGI]  Logitech International (-0.0)


WDAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WDAY]  Workday (0.0)


NTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTR]  Nutrien (0.0)


SKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SKT]  Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (-0.0)


NOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NOW]  ServiceNow (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against NGG



FNGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FNGR]  FingerMotion (-0.71)


JDST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JDST]  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Be (-0.74)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UUP]  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (-0.75)


TBF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBF]  ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury (-0.81)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.83)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!