Bullish Case: Recent recovery in NIU price hints at resilience amidst negative sentiment. Potential for EV market growth and strategic product innovations could drive performance.


Bearish Case: NIU's historic lows and interest in AI's impact on the Millennium Problems indicate broader market hesitation and potential for continued bearish trends.


Potential Outcomes: 35% chance NIU capitalizes on EV market uptake; 40% chance ongoing supply issues, competitive pressures hurt prices; 25% potential new technology disrupts market.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 05, 2024


Niu Forecast

NIU        Niu
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with NIU



LIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LIT]  Global X Lithium & Battery Tech (0.96)


MESO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MESO]  Mesoblast (0.93)


MPW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MPW]  Medical Properties (0.93)


SGML Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SGML]  Sigma Lithium (0.93)


BLDP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BLDP]  Ballard Power Systems (0.92)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to NIU



LSXMA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LSXMA]  Liberty Media Corp. (Tracking Stock - SiriusXM) Series (-0.0)


HBI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HBI]  Hanesbrands (0.0)


HPE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HPE]  Hewlett Packard Enterprise (-0.0)


SIGA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIGA]  SIGA (0.0)


SIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIX]  Six Flags Entertainment (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against NIU



GWRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GWRE]  Guidewire Software (-0.91)


AEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEO]  American Eagle Outfitters (-0.92)


SFM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SFM]  Sprouts Farmers Market (-0.92)


CBOE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CBOE]  Cboe Global Markets (-0.92)


CB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CB]  Chubb (-0.92)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!