ODP Forecast


Bullish Case: ODP's diverse business lines and Helium's implied volatility being higher than market forecast increased volatility potential.


Bearish Case: ODP's mean-reverting price action coupled with falling short-term trends suggest dwindling investor confidence and possible poor performance.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance for price reversal based on reversion patterns. 30% for volatile swings. 20% chance price stagnates.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 23, 2024


ODP Forecast

ODP        ODP
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ODP



ASO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ASO  Academy Sports and Outdoors (0.83)


EYPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EYPT  EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (0.83)


CRI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRI  Carters (0.81)


GPN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GPN  Global Payments (0.81)


THO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   THO  Thor Industries (0.81)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ODP



VAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VAL  Valaris (0.0)


SABR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SABR  Sabre (-0.0)


OXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OXY  Occidental Petroleum (-0.0)


PRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PRG  PROG (-0.0)


SA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SA  Seabridge Gold (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ODP



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.69)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.69)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.69)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRS  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.71)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.72)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ODP


 Ask any question about ODP!