Bullish Case: Significant revenue growth and expansion in instrument sales possibly signal a positive transformation despite PACB's market challenges and recent price decline.


Bearish Case: Heavy net losses, declining gross margin, and insider selling may continue to pressure PACB's valuation, suggesting a potential downward trend.


Potential Outcomes: 45% chance of moderate rise with ongoing revenue growth, 35% chance of stabilizing due to mean-reverting action, 20% likelihood of decline tied to insider sales and profitability concerns.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 05, 2024


Pacific Biosciences of California Forecast

PACB        Pacific Biosciences of California
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PACB



FLGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FLGT]  Fulgent Genetics (0.96)


SGML Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SGML]  Sigma Lithium (0.95)


BMBL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BMBL]  Bumble (0.94)


PRTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PRTA]  Prothena (0.94)


BLDP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BLDP]  Ballard Power Systems (0.93)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PACB



BCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BCS]  Barclays (-0.0)


KR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KR]  Kroger (-0.0)


CNK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNK]  Cinemark (-0.0)


IREN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IREN]  IREN (-0.0)


PEG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PEG]  Public Service Enterprise (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PACB



MPLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MPLX]  MPLX (-0.89)


CB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CB]  Chubb (-0.9)


STNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [STNG]  Scorpio Tankers (-0.91)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [YCS]  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.92)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.93)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!