Bullish Case: Positive earnings trend, attractive dividend yield, and persistent stock appreciation over time reveal potential for continued growth and upside surprises.


Bearish Case: Potential market saturation, overall economic downturn, or negative shipping industry developments could significantly hamper SB's stock performance.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of slow growth due to steady earnings, 20% chance of downturn from external market factors, 10% chance of substantial gain from unexpected positive events.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 05, 2024


Safe Bulkers Forecast

SB        Safe Bulkers
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: TRENDING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SB



BYRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BYRN]  Byrna (0.9)


MGNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MGNX]  Macrogenics (0.89)


DIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DIS]  Walt Disney (0.88)


WING Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WING]  Wingstop (0.88)


CL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CL]  Colgate-Palmolive (0.87)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SB



JNUG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JNUG]  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bu (0.0)


GERN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GERN]  Geron (-0.0)


BERY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BERY]  Berry (0.01)


ATEC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ATEC]  Alphatec (-0.01)


LVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LVS]  Las Vegas Sands (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SB



APD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APD]  Air Products & Chemicals (-0.78)


CRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRK]  Comstock Resources (-0.79)


EXTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EXTR]  Extreme Networks (-0.81)


RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RILY]  B. Riley Financial (-0.82)


AEHR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEHR]  Aehr Test Systems (-0.83)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!