Bullish Case: Sealed Air's resilience in packaging, bullish analyst revisions, and dynamic growth in Liquibox offer potential for rebound. Analyst upgrade from $39 to $44 suggests optimism.


Bearish Case: Sealed Air faces competitive pressures and volume headwinds, causing a significant recent sell-off and downgraded Q1 earnings estimates.


Potential Outcomes: Consider a 40% chance of SEE rebound on bullish analyst sentiment and growth potential. Bearish factors like weak cattle cycle, competitive pressures give a 50% probability of further decline. 10% chance of no significant change.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 13, 2024


Sealed Air Forecast

SEE        Sealed Air
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SEE



IPG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IPG]  Interpublic Group Of Cos. (0.9)


WTRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WTRG]  Essential Utilities (0.89)


TTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TTC]  Toro (0.89)


LVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LVS]  Las Vegas Sands (0.88)


JACK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JACK]  Jack In The Box (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SEE



CRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRK]  Comstock Resources (-0.0)


WFC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WFC]  Wells Fargo (0.0)


RIO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RIO]  Rio Tinto (0.0)


ROIV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ROIV]  Roivant Sciences (0.01)


GGAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GGAL]  Grupo Financiero Galicia (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SEE



TIGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TIGR]  UP Fintech (-0.72)


UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UUUU]  Energy Fuels (-0.75)


EUO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EUO]  ProShares UltraShort Euro (-0.82)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.86)


TBF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBF]  ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!