Bullish Case: SPG's strategic acquisitions, increasing dividends, and recent institutional buying suggest continued growth potential, despite valuation concerns.


Bearish Case: Overvaluation risks persist with a high price-to-book ratio, alongside recent shareholder sell-offs hinting at potential downside.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of bullish continuation from acquisition synergy and dividends. 30% likelihood of downside from overvaluation correction. 20% possibility of range-bound movement amidst market indecision.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 10, 2024


Simon Property Group Forecast

SPG        Simon Property Group
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SPG



VIG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VIG]  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF (0.97)


XLF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XLF]  Financial Select Sector SPDR (0.96)


FAS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FAS]  Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3x Shares (0.96)


MAS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MAS]  Masco (0.96)


HWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HWM]  Howmet Aerospace (0.95)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SPG



OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OHI]  Omega Healthcare Investors (0.0)


RAPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RAPT]  RAPT Therapeutics (0.0)


BKR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BKR]  Baker Hughes (0.01)


PZZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PZZA]  Papa John's International (0.01)


RWT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RWT]  Redwood (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SPG



TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECS]  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.95)


SPXU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXU]  ProShares UltraPro Short S&P 500 (-0.95)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.96)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.96)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!