Bullish Case: SSRM's mean reversion trend suggests potential upside from historical lows, notwithstanding recent declines and bearish forecasts.


Bearish Case: SSRM faces operational challenges, legal issues, and a bearish AI forecast, suggesting further stock price declines.


Potential Outcomes: A rebound due to mean reversion (25% chance), extended decline from legal and operational issues (60% chance), sudden surge on positive news (15% chance).


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 29, 2024


SSR Mining Forecast

SSRM        SSR Mining
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SSRM



FNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FNV]  Franco-Nevada (0.89)


SPWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPWR]  Sunpower (0.89)


SBSW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SBSW]  Sibanye Stillwater (0.88)


SEDG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SEDG]  Solaredge (0.88)


PRTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PRTA]  Prothena (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SSRM



OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OHI]  Omega Healthcare Investors (-0.0)


SMAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SMAR]  Smartsheet (-0.0)


FIVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FIVN]  Five9 (0.0)


OPCH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OPCH]  Option Care Health Inc. - Registered Shares (0.0)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLNT]  Planet Fitness (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SSRM



FAST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FAST]  Fastenal (-0.9)


OWL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OWL]  Blue Owl (-0.91)


WSM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WSM]  Williams-Sonoma (-0.91)


CLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CLS]  Celestica (-0.91)


ANF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ANF]  Abercrombie & Fitch (-0.93)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!