Bullish Case: SWI's ongoing growth transformation, with a shift to a subscription model, increased productivity and decreased costs, indicates potential upside coupled with strong institutional support.


Bearish Case: SEC lawsuit outcomes remain uncertain, potentially chilling cybersecurity practices and investor sentiment, risking future stock declines.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance SWI maintains stable due to subscription model success; 25% chance SEC lawsuit impacts stock negatively; 15% chance swift legal resolution boosts confidence.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 20, 2024


SolarWinds Forecast

[SWI]  SolarWinds
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with SWI Forecasts + Trading Strategies







SWI Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SWI



CVRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CVRX]  CVRx (0.96)


MLM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MLM]  Martin Marietta Materials (0.96)


TOL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TOL]  Toll Brothers (0.95)


BCC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BCC]  Boise Cascade (0.95)


PHM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PHM]  PulteGroup (0.95)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SWI



SCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SCI]  Service Corp. International (0.0)


ON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ON]  ON Semiconductor (-0.0)


MGNI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MGNI]  Magnite (-0.0)


WOR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WOR]  Worthington Industries (0.0)


QS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QS]  QuantumScape (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SWI



VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.89)


VIXM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VIXM]  ProShares VIX Mid-Term Futures (-0.9)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.93)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.93)


SWI News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent SWI News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!