Bullish Case: Robust summer travel trends, high user interest in Asia, and recent recognitions suggest increased engagement on TripAdvisor's platform, potentially translating to revenue growth.


Bearish Case: Historical underperformance, down-trending stock price, and competition from alternative platforms may continue to suppress TripAdvisor's financial growth and market share.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of continued stagnation due to competition and historical trends; 30% chance of revenue boost from summer travel and destination interest.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


TripAdvisor Forecast

[TRIP]  TripAdvisor
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with TRIP Forecasts + Trading Strategies







TRIP Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with TRIP



CLF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CLF]  Cleveland-Cliffs (0.89)


LHX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LHX]  L3Harris (0.88)


LEVI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LEVI]  Levi Strauss (0.87)


TFC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TFC]  Truist Financial (0.87)


RIO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RIO]  Rio Tinto (0.86)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to TRIP



DQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DQ]  Daqo New Energy (-0.0)


NUGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NUGT]  Direxion Daily Gold Miners Index Bull 2X S (0.0)


PGNY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PGNY]  Progyny (0.0)


LCID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LCID]  Lucid (-0.0)


BILI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BILI]  Bilibili (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against TRIP



DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.64)


WW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WW]  WW International (-0.64)


RELY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RELY]  Remitly (-0.68)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.68)


CNK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNK]  Cinemark (-0.73)


TRIP News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent TRIP News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!