Bullish Case: Warby Parker's strategic blend of online and physical retail, price competitiveness, and inclusive sizing positions it well for market growth despite current flat price action ([Business Insider], [Helium]).


Bearish Case: Recent insider selling and a high price to book ratio could indicate skepticism about WRBY's future growth and overvaluation concerns ([simplywall.st], [Helium]).


Potential Outcomes: Increased sales could drive stock up, factoring in e-commerce growth (40% chance). Disappointing earnings or market shifts could lead to price drops (60% chance).


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 17, 2024


Warby Parker Forecast

[WRBY]  Warby Parker
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with WRBY Forecasts + Trading Strategies







WRBY Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with WRBY



HTGC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HTGC]  Hercules (0.76)


GLNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GLNG]  Golar Lng (0.71)


UNM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UNM]  Unum (0.71)


TDW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TDW]  Tidewater Inc. - New (0.68)


GBX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GBX]  Greenbrier Cos. (0.67)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to WRBY



TELL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TELL]  Tellurian (0.0)


ALGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ALGT]  Allegiant Travel (0.0)


REZI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [REZI]  Resideo (-0.0)


LFST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LFST]  LifeStance Health (-0.0)


NICE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NICE]  NICE (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against WRBY



GIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GIS]  General Mills (-0.51)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.51)


ZLAB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZLAB]  Zai Lab (-0.51)


CGC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CGC]  Canopy Growth (-0.54)


RLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RLX]  RLX Technology (-0.56)


WRBY News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent WRBY News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!