Bullish Case: Yelp’s remote work success increases job applications; recent dismissal of Texas lawsuit may improve corporate image and user sentiment, potentially boosting stock price.


Bearish Case: Rising competition from search engines, changes to comply with EU rules potentially disadvantaging Yelp, and insider sales indicate potential challenges ahead.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance Yelp leverages remote work policy and AI chatbot integration to grow. 30% risk search engine competition continues impacting Yelp negatively. 10% chance changes for EU compliance reduce traffic further.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 02, 2024


Yelp Forecast

YELP        Yelp
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with YELP



LNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LNG]  Cheniere Energy (0.81)


CVBF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CVBF]  CVB Financial (0.81)


CPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CPS]  Cooper-Standard (0.79)


SIRI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIRI]  Sirius XM (0.79)


FRSH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRSH]  Freshworks (0.78)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to YELP



PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLNT]  Planet Fitness (-0.0)


TPVG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TPVG]  TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC (-0.0)


NVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NVS]  Novartis (0.0)


BMRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BMRN]  Registered Shares (-0.0)


EFX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EFX]  Equifax (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against YELP



GPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GPC]  Genuine Parts (-0.7)


SILK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SILK]  Silk Road Medical (-0.71)


SE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SE]  Sea (-0.73)


CTVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CTVA]  Corteva (-0.77)


ATNM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ATNM]  Actinium Pharmaceuticals (-0.82)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!