Bullish Case: ABBV's recent acquisitions indicate strategic portfolio growth, targeting novel therapies for inflammatory diseases with solid potential in Landos Biopharma's NX-13.


Bearish Case: Despite Humira's strong hold, forthcoming biosimilar competition and R&D expenses may pressure ABBV's long-term profit sustainability and investor confidence.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance ABBV benefits from Landos' NX-13 success; 30% chance biosimilars erode Humira's dominance faster; 5% chance of unexpected negative events impacting the stock.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 16, 2024


Abbvie Forecast

ABBV        Abbvie
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ABBV



CINF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CINF]  Cincinnati Financial (0.88)


GSK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GSK]  Glaxosmithkline (0.87)


MET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MET]  Metlife (0.85)


XLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XLV]  Health Care Select Sector SPDR (0.84)


GPN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GPN]  Global Payments (0.83)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ABBV



RH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RH]  RH - (0.0)


TXN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TXN]  Texas Instruments (-0.0)


SABR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SABR]  Sabre (-0.0)


CORT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CORT]  Corcept Therapeutics (-0.0)


PYPL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PYPL]  PayPal (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ABBV



LIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LIT]  Global X Lithium & Battery Tech (-0.7)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.71)


CORN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CORN]  Teucrium Corn (-0.71)


VRSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VRSN]  Verisign (-0.76)


MESO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MESO]  Mesoblast (-0.8)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!