BZH Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: BZH exhibits resilience in the housing market with supportive AI forecasts (+0.72%) and consistent upward historical returns. The undervaluation (P/B ratio 0.7) signals potential growth.


Bearish Case: Broader market volatility and mean reversion tendencies point to downside risks. The flat term structure and elevated put volumes reflect bearish sentiment.


Potential Outcomes: Stabilization around $28-$31 (50% chance), market-driven decline to $25 (30%), or sharp rebound to $32+ on earnings beat (20%). Calculated from historical patterns and current market signals.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 20, 2024


Beazer Homes USA Forecast

BZH      Beazer Homes USA











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with BZH



KSS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KSS  Kohl's (0.81)


THO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   THO  Thor Industries (0.81)


WBS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WBS  Webster Financial (0.79)


DPST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DPST  Direxion Daily Regional Banks Bull 3X Shares (0.79)


ARE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARE  Alexandria Real Estate (0.76)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to BZH



OGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OGN  Organon (0.0)


HL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HL  Hecla Mining (-0.0)


GIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GIS  General Mills (0.0)


ENVX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ENVX  Enovix (-0.0)


ORCL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ORCL  Oracle (0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against BZH



TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.57)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.57)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QID  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.59)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.71)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRS  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.73)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with BZH


 Ask any question about BZH!