Bullish Case: Expansion in AI tech and strategic partnerships with Google Cloud and Tech Mahindra position CXM for growth, despite recent price declines.


Bearish Case: Insider selling, recent lawsuits, and a bearish trading volume could indicate potential troubles for CXM, reflecting market skepticism.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance AI and new market developments drive growth; 25% chance insider selling and lawsuit impact negatively; 10% macro headwinds constrain.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 02, 2024


Sprinklr Forecast

CXM        Sprinklr
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CXM



COCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [COCO]  Vita Coco (0.65)


WOR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WOR]  Worthington Industries (0.65)


EQT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EQT]  EQT (0.65)


PTEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PTEN]  Patterson-UTI Energy (0.64)


XPEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XPEV]  XPeng (0.61)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CXM



PLTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLTR]  Palantir (0.0)


IYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IYT]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Transportation (0.0)


BRZE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BRZE]  Braze (0.0)


HBI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HBI]  Hanesbrands (0.0)


TCBI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TCBI]  Texas Capital Bancshares (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CXM



LU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LU]  Lufax Holding Ltd (-0.64)


FL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FL]  Foot Locker (-0.65)


KHC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KHC]  Kraft Heinz (-0.67)


IDT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IDT]  IDT Corp. - (-0.67)


TGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TGT]  Target (-0.68)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!