Bullish Case: Growing software sector, historical IGV uptrend, and a bullish risk skew indicating optimism


Bearish Case: Low option trading volume, potential tech disruption, and recent flat price action suggest caution


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of continuing current trend with flat to modest gains; 30% chance of tech disruption or market correction impacting prices negatively


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 16, 2024


BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector Forecast

[IGV]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with IGV Forecasts + Trading Strategies







IGV Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with IGV



IYW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IYW]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Technology (0.99)


AIQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AIQ]  Global X Funds - Global X Artificial Intelligence & Technology (0.98)


IVW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IVW]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares S&P 500 Growth (0.98)


FNGS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FNGS]  Bank of Montreal - ZC SP ETN REDEEM 08/01/2038 USD 50 (0.98)


XLK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XLK]  Technology Select Sector SPDR (0.98)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to IGV



NGG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NGG]  National Grid (0.0)


LITE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LITE]  Lumentum (0.0)


CFLT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CFLT]  Confluent (0.0)


ON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ON]  ON Semiconductor (-0.0)


TKR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TKR]  Timken (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against IGV



SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.96)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.96)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVXY]  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.96)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.96)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.99)


IGV News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent IGV News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!