Bullish Case: Recent price uptrend and bullish risk skew suggest potential upside. Short-term underperformance relative to historical returns could reverse.


Bearish Case: Flat term structure and AI neutral forecast indicate lack of momentum. Prolonged underperformance over two years reinforces bearish sentiment.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance of range-bound trading given flat vol term structure. 30% chance of a drop if gold weakens, 15% rally if gold strengthens.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 23, 2024


VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners Forecast

GDXJ        VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with GDXJ



SIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIL]  Global X Funds - Global X Silver Miners (0.97)


SILJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SILJ]  ETF Managers Group LLC - ETFMG Prime Junior Silver Miners (0.96)


JNUG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JNUG]  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bu (0.95)


AEM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEM]  Agnico Eagle Mines (0.9)


AGQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AGQ]  ProShares Ultra Silver (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to GDXJ



TMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TMC]  TMC the metals company (0.0)


LCII Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LCII]  LCI Industries (-0.0)


RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RILY]  B. Riley Financial (-0.0)


SUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SUM]  Summit Materials (0.0)


PLAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLAY]  Dave & Buster's Entertainment (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against GDXJ



HDSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HDSN]  Hudson Technologies (-0.61)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.61)


WMT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WMT]  Walmart (-0.64)


GLL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GLL]  ProShares UltraShort Gold (-0.68)


JDST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JDST]  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Be (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!