Bullish Case: Solid historical growth, high past year returns, and recent bullish AI price forecast suggest potential upside for LYV despite a relatively flat term structure.


Bearish Case: Negative price-to-book ratio and low option trading volume indicate intrinsic value concerns and potential lack of investor confidence driving downside risks.


Potential Outcomes: High chance of moderate growth with a 40% probability given historical trends and recent bullish AI forecast; 35% chance of stagnation with flat term structure; 25% likelihood of decline tied to low trading volume.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 12, 2024


Live Nation Entertainment Forecast

LYV        Live Nation Entertainment
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with LYV



HRI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HRI]  Herc (0.89)


APAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APAM]  Artisan Partners Asset (0.88)


PLAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLAY]  Dave & Buster's Entertainment (0.87)


USD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [USD]  ProShares Ultra Semiconductors (0.87)


UPRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UPRO]  ProShares UltraPro S&P 500 (0.87)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to LYV



MVIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MVIS]  Microvision (0.0)


MDLZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MDLZ]  Mondelez International (-0.0)


APLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APLD]  Applied Blockchain (-0.0)


SO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SO]  Southern (-0.01)


IONQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IONQ]  IonQ (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against LYV



HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HUM]  Humana (-0.82)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.85)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.85)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECS]  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.85)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!