Bullish Case: SkyWater production agreement and platform innovation signal potential scalability. Insider purchases suggest confidence in long-term growth despite short-term headwinds.


Bearish Case: Increasing net loss and operational expenditure, delayed proteome analysis platform launch to 2025, and insufficient short-term revenue generation paint a concerning fiscal picture.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of prolonging bear trend due to delayed product launch, 30% chance of stabilizing on insider buying, 20% chance of bullish spike on Q1 2024 report exceeding expectations.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 17, 2024


Nautilus Biotechnology Forecast

NAUT        Nautilus Biotechnology
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with NAUT



JOBY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JOBY  Joby Aviation (0.83)


U Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   U  Unity Software (0.82)


FBRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FBRT  Franklin BSP Realty (0.8)


ABR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ABR  Arbor Realty (0.77)


RKLB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RKLB  Rocket Lab USA (0.76)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to NAUT



EWW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EWW  iShares MSCI Mexico (-0.0)


AIQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AIQ  Global X Funds - Global X Artificial Intelligence & Technology (0.0)


PANW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PANW  Palo Alto Networks (-0.0)


SPLG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPLG  SPDR Series Trust - SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 (-0.0)


VIG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIG  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against NAUT



UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVIX  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (-0.51)


UGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UGL  ProShares Ultra Gold (-0.52)


STRA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   STRA  Strategic Education (-0.56)


BJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BJ  BJ's Wholesale Club (-0.56)


IDT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IDT  IDT Corp. - (-0.59)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with NAUT


 Ask me any question!