Bullish Case: QLD's upward trajectory, recent acquisitions by Barclays, and overall trading above historical averages point to continued momentum, suggesting bullish outlook.


Bearish Case: Flat term structure, low trading volume percentile, and 1.1% recent price drop hint at potential market complacency, raising the specter of a correction.


Potential Outcomes: There's a 65% chance QLD maintains its uptrend, driven by market strength and recent investment activity. A 35% chance exists for a pullback due to low liquidity.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


ProShares Ultra QQQ Forecast

QLD        ProShares Ultra QQQ
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with QLD



AIQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AIQ]  Global X Funds - Global X Artificial Intelligence & Technology (1.0)


QQQM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QQQM]  Invesco Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II - Invesco NASDAQ 100 (1.0)


IVV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IVV]  BTC iShares Core S&P 500 (0.99)


SSO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SSO]  ProShares Ultra S&P500 (0.99)


VTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VTI]  Vanguard Total Stock Market (0.99)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to QLD



BKR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BKR]  Baker Hughes (0.0)


SSTK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SSTK]  Shutterstock (-0.0)


ACI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ACI]  Albertsons Companies (0.01)


KBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KBR]  KBR (-0.01)


KHC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KHC]  Kraft Heinz (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against QLD



VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.94)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.95)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.95)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.99)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECS]  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.99)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!