NOG Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Despite recent flat performance, NOG's strategic mergers and increased stakeholder investment suggest potential growth. Analysts have set a target price reflecting a 16.8% upside from current levels, supporting a positive long-term trajectory.


Bearish Case: Q1 earnings disappointment, with a significant EPS miss and a downward trend in quarterly revenues, signals potential operational inefficiencies. Market volatility and a high price-to-book ratio could pressure NOG's stock price further.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance of moderate growth aligning with analyst growth projections and strategic acquisitions; 35% chance of decline due to market volatility, poor Q1 earnings, and high valuation concerns.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


Northern Oil and Gas Forecast

NOG        Northern Oil and Gas
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with NOG



EOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EOG  EOG Resources (0.95)


CPG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CPG  Crescent Point Energy (0.92)


XOP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XOP  SPDR Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (0.92)


ERX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ERX  Direxion Daily Energy Bull 2X Shares (0.9)


MRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MRO  Marathon Oil (0.89)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to NOG



IGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IGT  International Game Technology (-0.0)


AVDL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AVDL  Avadel Pharmaceuticals (-0.0)


AEHR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AEHR  Aehr Test Systems (-0.0)


X Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   X  United States Steel (-0.0)


TAP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TAP  Molson Coors Beverage (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against NOG



SAGE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAGE  Sage Therapeutics (-0.72)


LW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LW  Lamb Weston (-0.74)


SONY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SONY  Sony Group Corporation (-0.76)


ERY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ERY  Direxion Daily Energy Bear 2X Shares (-0.84)


DRIP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRIP  Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with NOG


 Ask any question about NOG!