Bullish Case: OPY backed by robust S&P 500 forecasts, Oscar-winning 'Oppenheimer' boosting brand, and a history of favorable returns over multiple holding periods.


Bearish Case: Mixed reactions to 'Oppenheimer' in Japan pose brand risks, recent OPY underperformance, and elevated Helium AI implied volatility suggest market caution.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance bullish due to S&P optimism and film success. 25% chance bearish amid brand risks from film. 10% neutral, acknowledging historic OPY resilience.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 04, 2024


Oppenheimer Forecast

OPY        Oppenheimer
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: TRENDING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with OPY



MFA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MFA]  MFA Financial (0.74)


WGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WGO]  Winnebago Industries (0.72)


LMND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LMND]  Lemonade (0.72)


GNRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GNRC]  Generac (0.71)


MCHP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MCHP]  Microchip Technology (0.7)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to OPY



VEEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VEEV]  Veeva Systems (0.0)


SILK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SILK]  Silk Road Medical (0.0)


GRPN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GRPN]  Groupon (-0.0)


CRMD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRMD]  CorMedix (0.0)


ADP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ADP]  Automatic Data Processing (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against OPY



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.53)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.58)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.59)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.64)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.65)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!